Parents, we know how excited you are to send your kids back to school. As much as you love them, an entire summer of attempting to entertain them is exhausting and sometimes painful.
That first week, though, things don’t always go as planned. We’ve decided to give you a heads-up on the crazy, maybe even manic feelings you might experience during the process. From all of us at Sansone, best of luck!
1) You wake up excited at the prospect of shipping the kids off for an entire day. Think of all you can accomplish with that extra time!
2) You go downstairs to start breakfast looking forward to seeing your children’s bright, shining faces at the kitchen table…
Only to discover that said table is empty.
3) You proceed to try and drag your children out of bed.
4) Once the children are out of bed, your home resembles a scene from the “Twister” movies. Chaos. Everywhere.
5) You finally get the kids in the car, but the madness doesn’t end.
6) You finally get the kids to school. You blow them kisses and can enjoy the taste of sweet, sweet freedom.