Thursday, August 7, 2014

Everybody's Car Buying Experience


With school around the corner, I’m sure you’re thinking of purchasing your special (almost) grown-up kiddio a new ride to get them around campus. Or maybe, you’re just looking to get one for yourself. Whichever way you slice it, there are certain emotional phases of the car-buying experience that are inevitable. Here, we walk you through those phases so that you are the most prepared.

Phase one: The brilliant idea to buy a car — from Sansone of course!


Phase two: The “where do I start, I am so overwhelmed.”

Phase three: The “I just discovered Sansone’s website and it’s the best thing that ever happened to me.”


Phase 4: The “I can’t wait to find the most PERFECT car.”

Phase 5: The “I just found the PERFECT car and my life is complete.”

Phase 6: The “OMG CAN I EVEN AFFORD THIS?!?!”

Phase 7: The “BUT WAIT… I’m at Sansone! Best deals in New Jersey!”

Phase 8: Drive away happily-ever-after with your beautiful new car.


Have you ever been through these phases? Or some variation of them? Let us know!



No comments:

Post a Comment