Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Definitive List of Thoughts Everyone has During a Traffic Jam

Jam is nice…when you’re eating PB&J on toast. Driving and jamming out to your favorite song is also nice; until your mood is instantly squashed by the oncoming traffic jam you’re approaching. Here is a list of the relatable thought process and emotional rollercoaster everyone endures during the least desirable type of jam: a traffic jam.


1.) All of these brake lights could literally light up the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. 

2.) Now the take-out I ordered is going to be cold. Great!

3.) Wait. I’m a genius! Maybe my GPS can find an alternate route. 

4.) Never mind.  I am doomed. I give up. Oh gosh, here come the involuntary tears.   

5.) I should definitely move over to the left lane. It’s moving faster.

6.)Why did I think that would work? *Sighs* 

7.) Thank you “Delays Ahead” sign. I couldn’t tell! Seriously, thanks for the heads up.

8.) I would rather watch a 10-hour Barney marathon on a Saturday night while eating pickled eggs than sit in this dreadful traffic.

9.) At least there is one perk; I can rock out to One Direction in solitude.

10.) When you realize everyone around you just witnessed you do that…

11.) Less than a mile left. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

12.) Pulling up to your driveway as if you just met Beyoncé and Jay-Z…

Here’s to hoping your next interaction with jam will feature a delectable PB&J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment